HX-20 the wonder of Epson

From: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
Date: Wed Mar 10 08:20:17 1999

Upon the date 09:00 PM 3/9/99 -0800, Sellam Ismail said something like:
>On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Mike Ford wrote:
>
>> Can you tell me much about the AC adapter? (why is it the adapter always
>> gets lost. I didn't get one with the PowerBook 5300CS I bought last
>> Saturday either.) I wonder if a generic adapter will be OK to use?
>
>DC 6V; 600mA.

Hi Sellam,

Could you tell him the polarity of the connections too? I just thought of
this. It may be important for him if he has to replace the connector on a
new generic adapter or and old, used unit. Power connector polarity may not
be marked on the 5300CS as it occasionally is on computers, radios, tape
decks, stuff.

Sounds like from your authoritative reply, Sellam, you have one of these or
at least a manual. Hence, my suggestion.

Regards, Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY USA cfandt_at_netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association