Hazeltine?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 14:18:08 1999

Thanks Sam, had a feeling it as but hated to see it get kicked or busted if it
might be a "diamond ring in a trash heap" o to speak. Never heard the name that
I'm aware of.

If anyone has an interest in this unit, drop me a note and I can even get the
model number tonight. It will inevitably go the way of the Edsel (to scrap) if I
don't find some interest in it soon.