Hazeltine?

From: Jay West <jlwest_at_tseinc.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 14:31:44 1999

>Anyone heard of a Hazeltine? Not sure of the model but I have a black
>one piece terminal looking unit that I'm curious of the sentimental,
>astetic or collector value of this brand of machine. Any input
>appreciated and maybe there will be one up for adoption soon.

Sure - Hazeltines in general but specifically the model 1500 were a
"standard" of sorts for terminals long ago.

I'd give it a home if no one else has an interest. It's not particularly
rare at all, but has a sentimental value to probably most on the list here.

If someone else here winds up getting it - keep in mind that I have a
genuine hazeltine1500 manual if anyone needs it.

Jay West