E&L Mini-Micro Designer

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 19:02:46 1999

Well I tried to sign up with geocities (it banged on me...) they don't seem
to like people using their free service for a storage space for an outside
site:
</Quote>
Please refrain from using your Personal Home Page (free or
GeoPlus), GeoShop or GeoCities Chat and Forum session for the
following activities:

7.Developing restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden
pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);

8.Using your home page (or directory) as storage for remote
inside or beyond GeoCities;

</End Quote>

As for Yahoo I could not find where to sign up...

But I like the idea and will be looking around for solutions.

Francois

>Suggestion. Get a free yahoo or geocities web space so you can post this
>info at no out of pocket cost to you. You can put a link to the scans
>from your web site.
>
>Take advantage of what the web has to offer. It doesn't all need to be in
>one place anymore. Think distributed! To the end user its all the same
>anyway.
>
>Sellam Alternate e-mail:
dastar_at_siconic.com