SunOS 4.0.3

From: The Adept <adept_at_mcs.net>
Date: Wed Mar 10 22:00:35 1999

I am pretty sure I have some QIC carts with SunOS 4.0.x on it and I've
also got a version of SunOS 4.0.? on floppies. Lemme look tomorrow and
see if I have an extra QIC tape you can have.

Dan

--
Dan Stephans II | 1991 BMW K100LT        | http://www.mcs.net/~adept
Lisle, IL       | IBA (SS1000, SS2000)   |