SunOS 4.0.3

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 00:13:34 1999

>> from a software perspective). Perhaps there is a X11 version that might
>> run acceptably from a sun with 2Meg of ram.

The smallest system I've seen X running on was a 4Mb Twinhead 386sx laptop,
it was actually quite fast at previewing DVI files, which was what I needed
X for. This was running Linux in '94 with a special reduced resources
version of X-Windows.

                                Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |