vax, cdroms, etc

From: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
Date: Wed Mar 10 22:52:17 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
To: Discussion re-collecting of classic computers
<classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Thursday, 11 March 1999 4:15
Subject: Re: vax, cdroms, etc

>>My money would be on Multinet and/or TCPware.
>
>A quick DejaNews search shows you are correct.

Makes sense. Thank you Process Software. I suspect the Madgoat crew may
have had a hand in this too.......:^)

>I'd recommend contacting DECUS Australia. Several chapters have been added
>to the program in the last week and a half.

I've emailed the contact person for the NOP SIG. If anyone knows, he will,
I suspect.
However there is no mention of it anywhere on the main DECUS Web site in Oz.

Thanks

Cheers

Geoff Roberts
Computer Systems Manager
Saint Mark's College
Port Pirie, South Australia.
Email: geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au
ICQ #: 1970476
Phone: 61-8-8633-8834
Mobile: 61-411-623-978
Fax: 61-8-8633-0104