E&L Mini-Micro Designer

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 23:43:07 1999

Actually I don't like the series of information that they are requesting
plus you are right but:

<Quote>
We reserve the right to suspend or remove any page from the
system which is brought to our attention and which we find, in
our sole discretion, violates any of these page content
guidelines or otherwise is in violation of the law.

GeoCities does not actively monitor the content of Personal Home
Pages, GeoShops, Forum posts or Chat posts, but we will
investigate complaints of violation of these guidelines. Please
submit any such complaints using our Content Violation Reporting
Form.
<End Quote>
I'll think about it for a while and look for other opportunitiesat the same
time.
Francois

>So? Its not like they're going to check all 50,000 web pages that are
>setup on their server. And if you believe in following all the rules,
>this was not exactly a rule. It was just a request to refrain from doing
>these things, which in my mind is optional.
>
>Sellam Alternate e-mail:
dastar_at_siconic.com