Hazeltine?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 06:08:51 1999

I *knew* I've heard that name before and couldn't place it. Back in the mid
70's when I first went in my roomy was an ATC and I used to be able to sneak
into the tower area when he worked graves at Nellis in Vegas.

By the way this appears to be a terminal only, black in color and a model 1500.
Haven't even put power to it yet but it's pretty in design anyway.