Fwd: C.A. model Alpha-16's available

From: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 07:14:12 1999

Hi group,

The person who's message is copied below heard that I was a listmember of
ClassicCmp from the Greenkeys list (it's for Teletype, other teleprinter,
RTTY, and data comm interests). He asked me to post the availability of
some of his equipment on the list. I don't know the fellow nor have any
interest in the gear. Contact him directly.

Regards, Chris

PS: LAAG_at_... sounds familiar. Had he once before been a member of our list
or is it just that I had occasionally seen some postings from him on
Greenkeys and other amateur radio-related lists? CRF

>From: LAAG_at_pacbell.net
>Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:07:02 -0800
>To: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
>Subject: Re: [GreenKeys] Fwd: ASR 33 manuals
>
>HI... I AM A COLLECTOR OF CLASSIC COMPUTERS AND HAVE SEVERAL MINI COMPUTERS
>FROM THE 1970'S... I HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE THAT I HAVE SOME EXTRAS...
THEY ARE MODEL ALPHA-16