Help! Apple //c keyboard & whatnot...

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 21:38:27 1999

> What is the item you're trying to stick?

Nothing right now, but I was just wondering....I once had a joystick
where the stick extended inside the body and slid in to perpendicular
arcs that attached to potentiometers. The arcs were spring loaded, and
the stick couldn't take the stress. The point simply broke off. I stuck
an old drill bit through it as a skeleton, which worked for a while
until the drill bit broke.