AES 7100

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 13 05:45:08 1999

Hey COOL!

The _lights_ on the drives don't turn on, but the _motors_ do! A few
seconds after power up, the drives start spinning, and they spin for about
40 seconds.

Something in there is looking for something to boot from, and when it's
not finding it, it's giving up.

That means that something in there is WORKING!

Another thing: that trapdoor I though was on the back of the monitor just
turned out to be creative forming of the plastic, designed to fool people
like me into thinking that the monitor could be adjusted by mere mortals.

Maybe it's software adjustable. :)

--
Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca