Planning for an equipment move...

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Sun Mar 14 08:11:32 1999

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Megan wrote:

> It's an hour trip up to where they are... I'd rather not make multiple
> 2-hour drives if I can help it, which is why I'm trying for a truck.
> Someone mentioned Budget... I'm going to contact them...

I know of no laws relating lift vs. ramp on anything related to
special class licenses, though perhaps there might be something
special enacted in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. You
might inquire at rental places over the line in NH where (most)
of the laws are a bit less draconian.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then