wanted: muMath and/or muLisp for Apple II or CP/M

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 14 19:42:08 1999

> I seem to have misplaced my copies of muMath and muLisp for
> the Apple II. If anyone would like to sell their old ones
> to me, please let me know. The CP/M version would also be
> of interest. If all else fails, I could live with the
> PC-DOS version, but I don't want Derive (the product that
> replaced muMath).

I didn't know there was an Apple version! I am now more interested in
finding a copy than selling one to you. :) However, the CP/M version of
MuMath is available from:

http://deltasoft.fife.wa.us/cpm/

(a very useful site!) I don't know where you can get MuLisp.

BTW, do you know anything about how Derive/MuMath/MuLISP are implemented?
(general ideas, source code, implementation tricks, etc.) They are very
good as small computer-algebra systems.

-- Derek