Hazeltine?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 05:26:35 1999

This one is a 1500 and made in Greenlawn, NJ. I suspect (after powering) that
it needs either a switch or breaker, one of them is bad. It does get video and
sometimes ASCII with a power light and a beeper. Not sure if this is because of
no tie to a serial port. The baud switches say that it can go to 19,200 baud.