TSR-80 model 4

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 05:36:25 1999

Well son-of-a-buck I didn't know it would go to mod 3 Basic that way! I had
three of the stupid things and no memory from school of the peculiarities of
them, no docs or disks either. They sat in storage until I got a boot disk
copy and then sold them. One gave it's life on the way to the left coast at
the hand of our ever-able UPS (pronounced OOPS) person.
Three days after I shipped the one that got busted a woman with a heavy
Bostonian accent called me direct looking for one to replace a dead one at
Bayer, Inc. Seems they have a processing line or office use for them until
they convert.