TSR-80 model 4

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 10:25:00 1999

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Russ Blakeman wrote:

> Well son-of-a-buck I didn't know it would go to mod 3 Basic that way! I had
> three of the stupid things and no memory from school of the peculiarities of
> them, no docs or disks either. They sat in storage until I got a boot disk
> copy and then sold them. One gave it's life on the way to the left coast at
> the hand of our ever-able UPS (pronounced OOPS) person.

Yup, that's why it will boot Model III TRSDOS or LDOS as well as the
Model 4 specific OSs. Except for the 4p of course. For that one you
need the ROM image (MODELA/III) that came with every 4p (and on the
system disk of every TRSDOS6 manufactured after the 4p came out).
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then