Hazeltine?

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 19:43:13 1999

<That might have been true many, many years ago, but my involvement with th
<mfg of printed circuit boards started in the mid 70's, and that was not th
<case from that point on. Second, the statement about dumping copper, nickel

Ah I was there and it was done. there were few regulations yes but cost was
a driving factor. the intervention was cost when the materiels were worth
though to recover and the real pressure in the early 80s.

the problem is the crap is still in the soil and spreading 20-30 years
later.

Allison