[OT] NT, software reliability, and the lack thereof.

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 00:01:02 1999

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Sellam Ismail wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Ward D. Griffiths III wrote:
> >
> > Well, Micros~1 assures us that they have a stable server operating
> ^^^^^^^^
> Didn't anyone else realize how clever that was? :)

It was probably clever the first time, it's standard nomenclature at
Slashdot. Don't grant me credit I haven't earned. (Whoever started
it at Slashdot had probably created a directory called "Microsoft"
under a non-M$ OS on a M$ partition, then tried to access it from
DOS or Windoze).
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then