HP 85 & a bit more.

From: Lance Lyon <black_at_gco.apana.org.au>
Date: Tue Mar 16 15:53:28 1999

Well, I finally picked up that HP 85 today, it's in remarkably good
nick, the problem everyone here has mentioned about the rubber roller -
no problem, it's in perfect order (probably got something to do with
Tassie's frigid weather). Came with two cartridges plugged into the
back:

82903A 16k memory module
82936A rom drawer - on this, two "drawers" occupied - 0085-15004 MATRIX
& 0085-15-005 ADVANCED PGRM

Unfortunately, no tapes or manuals.... will see what I can find
manual-wise on the World Wide wait.

But can someone tell me what sort of tape the thing uses ?

And secondly, to ease my withdrawal symptoms having bought no Commodore
stuff for at least two weeks <grin> A Commodore PC5 (my first PC was
one of these), yet another 128D & three MPS 803 printers..... got my
Commie fix for the week, so I should be able to make it through until
next payday :-)

cheers,

    Lance