Commodore SX 64 for sale

From: Mike Allison <mallison_at_konnections.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 21:49:04 1999

Hey folks...

I have this SX 64 layng around that I really can't use. I don't need YET
ANOTHER DIFFERENT SYSTEM (YADS).

It has all the kit including the keyboard cord and a copy of GEOS. I can't
do much with it except boot GEOS. Seems to be okay. (I only say that
because I don't rightly know, since I have no other software). Only
physical problem is a loose, but not broken, handle attachment.

I know it's "worth" between $1 and $300 depending on how badly your
perceived need.

I'll be glad to let it go for $75 + shipping, unless someone wants a tax
writeoff and wants to spend $300.00 (please talk to your accountant first).

I'm sure it's probably Y2K compatible just incase you want to run some
critical monitoring system on it.

Email me off line if you want to play.

mallison_at_konnections.com

If you're in Northern Utah, Wendover (UT, NV) or Evanston WY I'll deliver
the bad boy for free....

-Mike