Apollo 400

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Wed Mar 17 19:18:10 1999

>Mike,
>Is this the HP Apollo 400? If yes,are there any monitors?
>JOhn Amirault
>
>Mike Ford wrote:
>>
>> I had a pleasant afternoon poking around one of my favorite scrappers, and
>> noticed on an incoming cart about two dozen Apollo 400 computers (says
>> model 425 on the back). Hard drives are pulled, but otherwise they are
>> supposed to be complete. Any interest? (he is in Santa Ana CA)

Correct, HP Apollo 400, 25 Mhz 68040, Seagate ST12320 SCSI drives in some,
no idea on memory (4 sticks of something in the one I looked in), and AUI
and 10B2 ethernet. Three BNC's on a pullout I assume are for a monitor, but
I didn't see any monitors and there were 35 of these Apollo's. My guess is
the monitors may already be scrap, or kept.