Apollo 400

From: John Amirault <amirault_at_epix.net>
Date: Wed Mar 17 23:22:19 1999

Mike,
Yes the three BNC's are for the monitor and SYNC is on green. This is
what I have been told. I am sorry that there are no monitors. I only
have an interest in finding a monitor for the HP Apollo 400 that I have.
If you buy some and decide to sell some memory I would be interested in
that, but I don't need any more of these as I live in 1000 square feet.
John Amirault