Leo Computers

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 12:30:34 1999

Ward D. Griffiths III wrote:
> Since E-slay buyers show no evidence
> of giving a damn about value rather than cost.

John Foust <jfoust_at_threedee.com> replied:
> You'd think the average libertoonian would be ready to "defend the
> undefendable".

Hey, just because us "libertoonians" defend people's right to do whatever
dumbass things they want to do in the privacy of their own home, doesn't
mean that we like or approve of their actions. :-)

ePay seems to be a seller's market. There's nothing inherently wrong with
that, but nevertheless I think it sucks. Of course, my opinion is very
biased, since I'm generally on the buying end of the deal.