sellers market

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 13:11:58 1999

I remember the Exidy had soft font character generation.... That made the
best use of this by changing fonts on the fly... It looked pretty good
when the rest of us were looking at blowing Eproms to get new characters
formed.

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Beaverton, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX