WTB: Kinetics EtherSC

From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme_at_hiway1.exit109.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 17:27:36 1999

Having gotten an older Powerbook, I have been looking at Ethernet options
and have decided that I'd like to find a used Kinetics EtherSC (SCSI
Ethernet adapter).

Why such and old one, especially when I can pick up an Asante on eBay?
Various reasons... mainly the fact that it appears to be one of the
few which would be supported by the NetBSD 'se' driver.

So, if you have one that you'd like to get rid of, let me know what it's
worth to you. I'm open to cash or trades (depending on what you're looking
for); I can even trade a DaynaPORT SCSI/Link-T (another SCSI Ethernet
box, but somewhat newer).

Thanks in advance...
<<<John>>>