OT: UNIX/Linux info?

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 18:33:44 1999

Hi,
I don't currently have any good books on UNIX or Linux, and am trying to
configure a Linux system mostly from scratch, with a lot of my own
'improvements'. However, there is one thing I'm stuck on (the inittab
shutdown and reboot scripts), and I'm wondering if anyone here knows what
would be the list or newsgroup most able to answer my question. Of course,
if someone on this list wants to take a shot at it, by all means e-mail me
privately.

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)