57 PST) - STAN VEIT'S HISTORY OF THE PC !! only $3 !! (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-c

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 07:46:16 1999

I'm sorry. please don't hurt me. I...I don't know what happened, I guess I
was under the influence of eBay. They sent subliminal messages instructing
me to post on the list. It's not my fault I swear I didn't mean to...
Oh WTF at $3 and a 1000 available it seemed like a good deal for all of us
heck you can even get two if you want.
Francois
PS: :-) me too.