57 PST) - STAN VEIT'S HISTORY OF THE PC !! only $3 !! (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-c

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Fri Mar 19 10:02:23 1999

Francois wrote:

> I'm sorry. please don't hurt me. I...I don't know what happened, I guess I
> was under the influence of eBay. They sent subliminal messages

No, you were under the influence of informing list members of something they
might be interested in! And the price for this book at $3 is excellent! I
bought 10 of them last time including a number for other members of the
Classic Computer Club here in Santa Barbara. The book is an excellent way to
introduce new people to the early microcomputer history. I sell them at $4
(my cost including shipping) to other interested parties.