sellers market

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Sat Mar 20 13:01:14 1999

Once upon a midnight dreary, Sellam Ismail had spoken clearly:
>On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Aaron Christopher Finney wrote:

>> I don't have much time at all, but have a lot of experience with web
>> programming and would definitely donate whatever time and energy I could
>> to something like this, if someone wanted to actually organise a
>> project...

>This is exactly the type of trading board that I've been meaning to add
>to the VCF web site for aeons now. If you can provide the programming
>I'll certainly host it. Its definitely a needed service.

[snip]

Hey! Hey! Hey! Yes, this is a *shameless* plug, but try this place:

http://www.the-dock.com/club100.html

and click on either the For Sale, Wanted or GuestBook...

(It's an ontopic site - Model 100/102/200's...)

And.... I wrote the programs that do that. It's simple, it's basic, but
hey... it works! And... it's free, too! And... it's written in Perl, so it
can run under most any operating system. And... And... Darn, ran out of
Ginzu Knives... Oh well! ;^>

If anyone wants the code, just zing me a private email...

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.