BDV11 - which ROMs ?

From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis_at_mcmanis.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 00:57:42 1999

This is so much fun, now in this otherwise forgotten pile of stuff I find a
QBus backplane with a single card stuck in it, its an M8012 (aka BDV11)
bootstrap and terminator card. Now the reason I ignored it, and probably
the guy who tossed this backplane ignored it, was because it has a large
number of "missing" chips. Presumably those are for booting various
devices, it makes it look like the board has been stripped. However,
knowing what it is now, I suspect it could come in handy. However, I've got
no docs on it at all (sigh), but I've got The List. :-)

Here are the details: M8012-YA card with two ROMs labelled:
        23046E 23045E 2
        7907 7907

I'm guessing 7907 is the date code. Then it has two switches on the top
(S1, S2) (large paddles), a dip switch that has 8 positions and another dip
switch with 5 position. (I'm guessing this is CSR and Vector)

Given the other stuff that was tossed out with this card I suspect either
an RL01 boot rom or an RX02 boot ROM ...

--Chuck