HP HP-IB tape drives available

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 22 08:55:37 1999

I have some extra HP tape drives if anyone wants one. I have one HP 9145
32 track drive and several HP 9144 16 track drives. All use the HP-IB
interface. The use the DC-600 size tape but require that you use HP tapes
since that have to be preformatted. I do not have any extra tapes, you'll
have to find your own. I have tested the drives and they all work fine.
Contact me by private E-mail if interested.

    Joe