Rebirth of IMSAI

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 16:38:52 1999

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Sellam Ismail wrote:
>What do you mean "You can't have people use it, because that would destroy
>it"? Its going to decay into a pile of dust anyway. You may as well give
>people the opportunity to experience it first hand while its still
>possible. In ther very least, have it running with some software that
>demonstrates some of its capabilities.

You know, I live near a museum of transportation. This museum displays
various old cars. They also have a bunch of cars for kids to play with.
Every one of these was missing every removable part the few times I've
been there. I don't see any reason why computers should be subjected to
this.

>Such a negative thinker.

I'm an optimistic pessimist -- Everything sucks and I love it :)

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)