Toshiba

From: CHEWSTER WOLFMAN DAN <dchew_at_engr.UVic.CA>
Date: Tue Mar 23 02:55:31 1999

Does anyone know how the fn keys work on the Toshiba T3100e40?

I have one of these 286 and I have no idea how to use the fn combo with
the F# keys.

Also how do I get into the setup CMOS in one of these computers?
Are there software that I can get to work with it, IE, powersavers and etc?

Also how do I get the modem to work on the computer? I have noticed that
there are already 2 builtin serial ports, one in back and one on the
right hand side. Also what is little round plug used for, that is located
on the left hand side of the laptop? Is that little plugin for a INPORT
mouse or a Logitec Handheld scanner or what? Some models has a plastic
plug in that socket.

Thanks
   dan