HP disk drive command set

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 23 14:05:04 1999

At 06:57 AM 3/23/99 -0600, Jay wrote:
>I just sent a CS-80 reference manual to a list member.....

Jay,

  Can I get a copy too? The one I have is the Amigo command set that's
mainly used for the floppy drives.

Jeff,

  What kind of Logic analyzer do you need probes for? I have a pile of HP,
Tektronix and Gould LAs here. I can lend you a probe for one of them. I'll
get a copy of the Amigo docs for you. I've packed the 9144 for you, I'll
hold it and throw the docs (and the other stuff) in with it.

   Joe