HP phone numbers...

From: Jay West <jlwest_at_tseinc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 15:41:35 1999

Hum, I've generally had good luck with SPID, but most of the old stuff I ask
them about is 2000 related which really means "1000 series" for most intents
and purposes. Since the 1000 stuff is more "current" perhaps that's why I've
had better luck.

Also, I must admit going straight to PAL rather than SPID. This avenue is
open if you have a request :)

Jay West