Wanted: HP RuggedWriters

From: Stan Sieler <sieler_at_allegro.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 18:16:12 1999

Hi,

I'm visting a client of mine, and when I walked into his office, I saw two
HP RuggedWriters opened up, with their parts strewn around. They're
trying to combin two broken ones to make one working one.

Their business relies on the HP RuggedWriter, which is now obsolete and
not supported by HP.

If anyone can point me to some used RuggedWriters, I'd appreciate it!

thanks,

--
Stan Sieler                                          sieler_at_allegro.com
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html