More details was: HP stuff

From: Jay West <jlwest_at_tseinc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 17:46:50 1999

I'd need the part number to be sure... but... if that's what I think it is
you're a very lucky camper.

That sounds like the HP Network Analyzer. It is sold as a Laptop unit with
custom HP network monitoring software.

If that's what I think it is - it is a CURRENT product, and sells for
anywhere from $15,000.00 to $60,000.00 depending on the options it has.

Let me know the part number and I'll hunt it up for ya.

Jay