Open Houses (was Re: Museums)

From: James Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 14:41:48 1999

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Mike wrote:

> >John Lawson wrote:
> >> So, okay.. I volunteer to hold a DEC-oriented 'open house' (my
> >> house...) once a month after the TRW swap meet here in Southern
> >> California. If anyone is interested, let me know.
> >
> >Well, geez! You rotten &*$%! :-)
>
> ok, now how close are you to an airport again? :)
> - Mike: dogas_at_leading.net

Ok... hating to be out done (but probably at a disadvantage since I don't
have a monthly swap meet to align with), if there is sufficient interest
(and people in the area) I'd consider doing the same thing at the
'Garage'...

(the 'area' being Beaverton, Oregon BTW)

Altho... in leu of a swap meet (we do have one twice a year tho...) we
could perhaps have a scrounge (archaeological dig?) at my warehouse...
B^}

-jim
---
jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com