Museums

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Wed Mar 24 15:18:39 1999

Eric Smith wrote:

> John Lawson wrote:
> > So, okay.. I volunteer to hold a DEC-oriented 'open house' (my
> > house...) once a month after the TRW swap meet here in Southern
> > California. If anyone is interested, let me know.
>
> Well, geez! You rotten &*$%! :-)

Well, that is John for you; always instigating :).

> I thought I could exercise restraint and not drive down there
> for the swap meet. But if you're going to pull a stunt like this...
>
> Sounds like fun! When is the swap meet? Until now I've been deliberately
> avoiding learning the details.

TRW is ALWAYS the last Saturday of the month, rain or shine, Christmas, or
whatever from 7:00am - 11:00am (but a lot of the bargains get snapped up
while the sellers are still waiting to be let in.) It really is a lot of
fun. I have had the pleasure of meeting several people from the list down
there ... Hmmm, come to think of it, that is how I met John (through this
list.)