Museums

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 16:22:50 1999

   Well... there is a lot of interest in the 'garage
get-together'. So I should really get logistical now. So we can
make Plans:

  I need a little prep time if I'm going to be entertaining...
right now there is literally no room in my house for more than three
folks, one of them being me. I had planned on moving a good deal of
gear this weekend.

  I would like to kick off the SoCal After-TRW Consort Logicel
Ancien **NEXT MONTH** ie in April, the weekend of the 24th. I will
be working until 10PM friday night and saturday's the swap here.
Everyone who is interested please e-mail me so I have an idea of who
might be coming.. I live in a rather rural area of LA so there are
those issues to be dealt with.

  Anyone planning on travelling from out of the local area please
get with me to nail down times and routes and other fussy bookkeeping.

  Again>>>> NEXT MONTH (April 24th) for the 1st SoCal CLA meet)

  Cool?

  John