Victory! (was: seller's market)

From: Uncle Roger <sinasohn_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Wed Mar 24 20:38:43 1999

At 11:47 PM 3/21/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I can summarize this whole affair in four statements:

You left out a few:

>4. The {vultures|speculators} take over and pick the {carcass|hobby}
> clean.

5. The fad dies out and the market collapses.

6. The {rubes|investors} begin to bail, selling their
   {collectibles|investment} for whatever they can get.

7. The poor guys from the beginning buy up the now plentiful supply at
   rock-bottom prices.

In the end, the vultures and poor schmoes are happy, the suckers get
fleeced, and all is well with the world.

Uncle Roger "There is pleasure pure in being mad
roger_at_sinasohn.com that none but madmen know."
Roger Louis Sinasohn & Associates
San Francisco, California http://www.sinasohn.com/