Victory! (was: seller's market)

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 21:09:39 1999

>6. The {rubes|investors} begin to bail, selling their
> {collectibles|investment} for whatever they can get.

My concern is, since they don't care about the hobby that they'd throw the
stuff out rather than selling it cheaply. After all if they can't get they
high prices it isn't worth their trouble to dispose of it.

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |