[OT] Re: sellers market - firearms

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Thu Mar 25 08:36:37 1999

At 05:53 PM 3/24/99 -0500, "bluoval" wrote:
>It is in Georgia, at least w/ handguns sold in stores.

   ALL guns sold in stores require some form of wait or back-ground check.
That's part of the Federal law (Brady Bill). But it doesn't apply to
private sales.

  Individual states may have restrictions on private sales but I'm not
aware of any other than California, New York and some of the other New
England states.

  What part of Georgia are you in?

   Joe