Partial OS/8 Software Support Manual online

From: Roger Ivie <IVIE_at_cc.usu.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 25 17:23:50 1999

Having been blessed with a bit of a lull at the office this week, I've
typed in and HTMLized a chunk of the OS/8 Software Suport Manual. The
parts I have so far are the introduction through Chapter 5. Web on over
to http://cc.usu.edu/~ivie/ and click on "The OS/8 Software Support Manual".

The copy I have is a copy of a copy and no one bothered to copy the back
of the title page, so I don't know the date or version of this particular
copy of the manual.

I also don't know when I'll get to the appendices. The appendices, of course,
give the really exciting details such as the directory format. The
part I have done so far may be interesting to that fellow who complained
a while ago about having a DECmate III and not knowing how to program
anything on it.

Roger Ivie
ivie_at_cc.usu.edu