Wanted: H960 rack PDP-8 ID bezels

From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis_at_mcmanis.com>
Date: Fri Mar 26 12:59:25 1999

At 01:15 PM 3/26/99 -0500, Tim wrote:
>There's a very weathered one of everything at Apex! (Often buried
>under tons of other stuff, of course...)

God aint that the truth, I almost got killed there when about a dozen wet
boxes of monitors decided to succumb to gravity and fall roughly 10' into
the the other stuff below. If it hadn't been for an IBM channel controller
of some sort I would have caught the glass spray full on. As it was, all I
ruined was my underwear.

--Chuck