Lisa question

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Sat Mar 27 18:12:52 1999

   I picked up a Lisa today but it's missing the "V" key from the keyboard.
Is the keytop the same as that used on any of the other Apples or any other
computer?

   I also got a ProFile external disk drive but no connecting cable. Is
this just a straight through cable? If not can someone post the pinouts?

   Finally, I'm getting a memory error when it boots. It shows a picture
with MEM 2 folder crossed out and either "70" or "71" shown below it. Does
anyone know exactly what this means or how I can fix it?

    Joe