Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 28 18:53:46 1999

> By all means if you can get a shot at it do it, get them all.
> I would be interested in a complete set of each:)
> Francois

Please clarify what comes in a set. Previously, I had only seen a rather
battered 100 (in one of the back rooms of the computer lab). When I went to
the surplus warehouse the other day, I saw an assortment of machines (some
in cases), some disk drives, and a few different manuals. They weren't
well-organized; I still don't know what came with the 100 "out of the box".

-- Derek