Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Lawrence LeMay <lemay_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 28 19:41:59 1999

> > By all means if you can get a shot at it do it, get them all.
> > I would be interested in a complete set of each:)
> > Francois
>
> Please clarify what comes in a set. Previously, I had only seen a rather
> battered 100 (in one of the back rooms of the computer lab). When I went to
> the surplus warehouse the other day, I saw an assortment of machines (some
> in cases), some disk drives, and a few different manuals. They weren't
> well-organized; I still don't know what came with the 100 "out of the box".

Well, There were model 100, then 102, then 200. I doubt that anything
came with it out of the box except a manual of some sort.

I too would be interested in a few of these. I've been rather lax in
obtaining TRS equipment, and so I only have a TRS-80 model 4, and its
in the wrong case (it looks like a model 3).

-Lawrence LeMay
lemay_at_cs.umn.edu