Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Sun Mar 28 23:23:06 1999

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Lawrence LeMay wrote:

> I too would be interested in a few of these. I've been rather lax in
> obtaining TRS equipment, and so I only have a TRS-80 model 4, and its
> in the wrong case (it looks like a model 3).

What, a Model 4 in a grey case? Not too many of the Model III --> 4
upgrades were sold, what you've got is uncommon.

If you mean something that looks like a Model III but the case is
white, that _is_ a Model 4, stock issue.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then